Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Tuesday Evening Love (late night love)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am home and just wanted to say hi. I am gonna head out on my walk in just a minute so I can get to the Northridge library before it closes. I've gotta return some movies, including "Lost Highway" by David Lynch, which I watched this afternoon. You may have seen the creepy clip I posted on FB, lol. "Lost Highway" is one of the best Lynch films, I think. This was the first time I'd seen it in about ten years, and only the second time overall, but it's really good.

I hope you had a nice day and are enjoying your evening! I will be back from my walk by 8:30, and will be around on the usual schedule after that. I'll write more later tonight.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby! I'm just sitting here in Pearl's kitchen, and tonight I'm cold. We are still having that overcast & chilly weather, and in a minute here, I'm gonna have to either turn the heater on or put on my jacket, or both. Truly weird weather for mid-May, when normally we'd be headed for Summer. I know they are probably messing with the weather, trying to make it rain, but I'm a cold wimp! It is supposed to rain tomorrow, though I'll believe it when I see it, and because I don't believe it, I will try and do a hike in the morning while Pearl is at her Women's Club meeting.

I hope you had a nice day. I saw some of your posts, and they seem to be food related today. I saw the Wonka vending machine, but because of the way your friend Sarah worded her comment, I initially thought it was a pot machine! I was thinking, "man, they are pretty far out up there in Washington". Better that it's a chocolate machine, which is what I imagine it actually is. :)

That's all for tonight, my Baby. I am looking forward to seeing your video and anything else you have in the works. Sweet Dreams, and I will see you in the morning.

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment