Thursday, August 14, 2014

Are You There? (hope so) (trying again)

Elizabeth, are you there? If so, and if you read this in the next few minutes, would you please respond on FB? Any post will do, just to let me know you're there. I'm having a bit of a rough day, just because I'm a little confused by your posts. It feels like something is wrong again, and as always, all I have to go by is a gut feeling. So I just wanted to ask you about it. I hope you are there, and that you will respond as soon as you can. I'm just trying to make things better by communicating.

I Love You. xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Adam

9pm : Hey, Awesome Lady, have you read this post yet? I can never tell because of the ineffectiveness of the page view counter. Anyway, if you have read it, could you let me know? Thanks.

11:45pm : Well, I guess you either didn't read any of this or just didn't feel like responding. I don't know. It was a confusing day for me because something feels wrong. Your posts to your birthday friend seemed to contain an "in your face, Adam" element to them. They were nice birthday messages on one hand, but they also did not seem like the kind of messages you normally send out. So something is up.

Elizabeth, I am very concerned about the hacking. Ironically, in reading the King book, I am learning about all kinds of things like "slave programs" where a person basically attaches their computer, even from a remote location, to another person's computer and can read and operate it as if it were their own. In the book, the antagonist is a computer expert.

I am wondering why today felt the way it did. Maybe I've got it wrong, but it felt like you were mad at me. Intuition is a very strong sense, you know. Anyway, what I am trying to do is to make things better, and to improve what seems to be a deteriorating situation of late. To do that, I need to communicate with you.

In my blog yesterday, I referred to wanting to "add a few thoughts" to what I wrote, and I was gonna do that today in an effort to improve communication. But then that got derailed by what I perceived to be the birthday wishes that also doubled as perhaps sarcastic messages to me.

The bottom line this time is that none of this is any good. The hacking (whoever is doing it), the confusion, the misunderstandings. It's a deteriorating situation, and I hope you want to communicate with me and fix it.

It's very, very hard for me when these things happen, because I can't sleep at night (literally), and then I have to go to work early in the morning and I am very stressed out. It's no joke. That is why I was hoping you would read earlier this evening, so we could talk about today. This method of communication we have is very good when we use it positively.

I said the other day that I need for things to be on an even keel in my life, and it's really true. I work as a caregiver and I can't afford to be stressed out. It's too hard for me to try and always guess what you mean by messages that seem to have an underlying context.

So please try to post as soon as you can. I will be up for another half hour or so (or perhaps all night if I can't sleep). When I say that I always wanna know what you think, what your opinions are on things, I mean it. That's what communication is all about. But it involves two people, not just one, and most importantly, it is an ongoing thing. People who care about each other, who love each other, communicate every day.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment