Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday Night Love

Hi, my Baby,

I'm just checking in as usual. I've been home for a little while. It was kind of another long day at Pearl's, because the kitchen guy still didn't come. I finally came home about 2pm and watched a movie from Redbox, called "Joe" with Nicholas Cage. It also stars the kid from "Mud", and it's in that same general vein - i.e. dysfunctional Southern backwoodsers, but "Mud" was also kind of an adventure story or coming-of-age. "Joe" was just plain grim and depressing. Other than that, it was a good movie, lol.

Well, you are probably busy getting things done before Italy. For me, the usual schedule. Right now I'm reading my LBJ book, which is pretty fascinating stuff.

That's all for now. Say hi if you get a chance.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment