Saturday, August 16, 2014

I Get It (home) (xoxoxo)

Good Morning, my Darling,

I am still at Pearl's, waiting for the kitchen guy to come and install the faucet, which should be the final order of business with the whole thing, so yippee on that score. :)

I just wanted to say that I saw your posts just now, and I think I get you, in relation to all my questions of last night. So we are back to my original theory about the whole thing. They always say to stick with your first impressions, right? So there we have it, and I stick with what I originally wrote a couple weeks ago, about Mom, and not being mad at her, etc. It just stressed me out, coming at the same time as the Johan thing, and not because of the music in his case, but because I thought he might be in the process of becoming your boyfriend.

But, if it's just Mom, then I forgive and say God Bless, because Moms don't have it easy, they have a lot to deal with, and there is no doubt - at least from my perspective - that your Mom loves you, thinks you are awesome, and is also a hero for you and your brother (being a single parent) in a lot of ways.

So the heck with the whole hacking issue, other than what I have said about me being aware of it.

As for Johan, God Bless as well. Just so long, lol, as he is not in the process of becoming your boyfriend. If he ever was, all you would have to do is let me know and I would understand (even if sad about it).

Having said that, I want to order a CD as soon as they are available. :) I can't get over your voice, it just really sounds incredible.

So that's all I know for now. I have to run a couple errands for Pearl before the kitchen guy gets here, but I don't think my sister is coming over (too hot in the Valley for her), so I will basically be around all day, more or less, on one Chromebook or another.

I Love You, Elizabeth. Thanks for clarifying (or re-clarifying) things for me. It's a good day.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

6:50pm : Hi, Sweet Baby, I am home. It was a long day, waiting for the kitchen guy who never came. Seems to be par for the course with service these days. The plumbing guys were the same way when we had that front yard emergency last April. They'd work a day, then skip a few, then work again, and you never knew when they were coming back. Well, hopefully they'll finish it up Monday.

I hope your day was good. I'm just gonna relax for a while and read my book, since I didn't get any reading done earlier. Then my walk at 8:30 or so. I Love You So Much.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back at the usual time)

11:45pm : Not much to report, other than it was pretty much a typical night. My friend Dave came over with his daughter for a walk down to the orange grove. Other than that, I've just been reading. I hope all is well with you and that everything is okay at home. That's all I really know right now. Tonight I am really tired, though I will be up for a little while longer. I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment