Saturday, August 9, 2014

Saturday Evening Post (ha! get it?.....aww, shut up Ad) (low key night)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am home. Today was a long one, I was at Pearl's practically all day because of the kitchen remodeling. My sister came over and we got some quick shopping done, but other than that it was all about the remodel. I will probably be there most of the day Monday, too, and maybe Tuesday, but with any luck the whole thing will be done by then.

So now, I am just gonna chill for a while before going for my walk. Read some SK.....

I bet your day has been equally busy in a different way - with your video. You are now a professional videographer! I am excited to see the results. :)

I will be around til at least 9, don't think I wanna go for my walk any earlier than that, and I may try to do it all at once. I'll see how I feel. But basically I am back to usual evening schedule.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:30pm : I am listening to Bartok "Mikrokosmos", simple yet oddball little pieces, and relaxing in a strange way. Not a lot to report tonight. I only wound up doing half my walk. I blame tiredness from first day back on early wake up, but I also blame Stephen King. "Mr. Mercedes" is yet another page turner.

I hope everything went well today, though I am sure it did. :)

I will see you in the morn, Sweet Baby. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment