Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Evening Love (sweet dreams)

Hi, my Darling,

I'm just hanging out at home. A typical Sunday today, and no workmen at Pearl's house, so I was able to come and go, take the Kobester to CSUN, all the usual stuff. Looking for new scenic areas to visit, too. I wrote down all the ones I've done so far and it was 15, though I think I haven't remembered them all. I hope I can find some more good ones. Don't know if I will be able to do any this week, at least not until the kitchen is done, but I am looking forward to it.

Tonight is the Paul McCartney concert at Dodger Stadium, but as I told my brother, it would be a fiasco to have tried to go down there without a ticket. Traffic alone would have been a nightmare. I think Paul will tour til he's 80, anyway, so I should have another chance or two to see him.

I hope your video is coming out to your satisfaction. :)

Tonight I am gonna do all of my walk, I can't keep slacking off, lol. My friend Ono is coming over with his doggie at 8:15, so I'll do half with him and half on my own, later on.

I will be back and write more later. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:45pm : I hope you saw the Supermoon tonight. It was rising in the sky while Ono and I were walking his dog. Pretty spectacular. Now I am listening to Glenn Gould. Haven't heard from you all weekend, so I hope all is well at home.
I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment