Saturday, August 30, 2014

Busy Day, But Finally Home

Good Morning, my Darling,

Sorry I didn't check in earlier, but it was go-go-go all day today, first getting Pearl's car registered at the local AAA, then out to Glendale to take my sister Sophie shopping, then back to The 'Ridge to shop for myself. Then it was back to Pearl's at 4:30, and when I got off at 6:30, I drove up to the Northridge Little League baseball field to see Ticket To Ride, the local Beatles tribute band (whom I've mentioned before and have seen a bunch of times).

Then after that, my friend Dave F. called and wanted to go on a CSUN walk, so I did that too.

So, I am just now settling down after a busy day.

I am thinking maybe you were, or are still, travelling? Maybe en route from Germany to Italy? Just a guess. My other guess is that you are already working on a school project, and perhaps a video. I say that because of your post of Brian's picture with his camera gear. I was an old pic, posted a while ago by him, and so I thought maybe you posted it just yesterday as a means of communication, as in "camera gear" = "we are making a video over here". So that was my other guess, your first video project in Europe.

Well, I will post this now and then get settled, since I am just now coming home after being busy all day. I am gonna have something to eat, and then I'll be back in a little while at the usual time.

I hope you are having a blast! I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment