Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy Friday, Awesome Summer (aliso) (I Love You) (sweet dreams)

Good Morning, my Darling,

That is an awesome photo this morning, of the rotation of stars. Man, that is one thing I wish I could see : the fullness of the night sky. I've never really seen the stars except for a handful of times in my life. Well, there's another reason for me to visit Wisconsin!

Today, my last sleep in for this period of days off. Sorry about the little tirade late last night, about the password stuff. It's just frustrating that people would do that kind of thing, but I suppose it's (unfortunately) part of human nature. I was tired last night when I first saw it. Now that I look more closely, it describes levels of difficulty for a program to guess a password. I, of course, have no idea what "bits of entropy" are, other than digital possibilities (ie. letters, numbers, characters) a program must run through to exhaust, and therefore guess, a person's password. I should probably change mine more often than I do. It's something I would never have given much thought to.

Anyway, I am not a person who is much for secrecy and all that Scorpionic stuff.

At any rate, it's another day, a new day and a good one. We have been having a ton of good days and each one is a tremendous blessing. I am gonna hang out here til perhaps 2 or 2:30, then head out to Santa Susana for one quick trip before going back to Pearl's. And we will get back into the swing of things and continue to enjoy the Summer! I had fun on my little trip to Hollywood, too.

I Love You, my Sweet Baby!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

5:55pm : Hey, my Darling, I am writing from Pearl's just to say that I am gonna be meeting Grimsley up at Aliso Canyon when I leave here at 6:30. So, it will be the usual drill, a walk through the park and back, and I'll be home in the 8:45 to 9pm range. And, I will check in then. I am guessing you are working on the Good Morning V video, so continued best wishes on that. See you when I get back from Aliso.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

10:10pm : Hi again. I've been home for a little while, just been reading my book. We had a nice walk at Aliso, though it gets dark a bit earlier than it did when we were first going several weeks ago. I also went to Santa Susana, by myself, at 3pm for a quick hour before I headed back to Pearl's. Everything is in a bit of disarray there because they are putting in all new kitchen cabinets. Gotta improvise until they are done.

The Kobedoggie was glad to see me, as was Black Kitty, and vice versa. That will be the end of extended days off until perhaps Thanksgiving or Christmas, but we will still get a ton of stuff done (me and my Sweet Baby, that is!) on the afternoon breaks of regular work days. In fact, that is how we've made some of our most awesome discoveries : just in between.

The Inbetweens have been good to us, in all kinds of ways.  :):)

I am guessing that "between" Santa Susana and Aliso, I probably did four miles already. I am debating whether to just call it good, or to put my socks & shoes back on and go for a quickie mile around the block or to the Oviatt and back.

I think I may opt for the former! Almost fell asleep while reading, anyway.......

I hope your night has been good and that the video is coming along well. I am just gonna stay in, I think, and I will check back in to say goodnight at the usual time, back on regular work hours.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:45 : Listening to Dinu Lipatti, for me the greatest ever. His recorded output is slim, because he died at 33, but what is available is sublime.

Back on work hours, and just as my body immediately adapts to it's natural cycle when I get days off, so must it re-adapt to the earlier waking hours of worktime. No biggie (but boy do I love the sleep ins! If I were reinventing the world, and work schedules, the workday would start at noon, haha.) However, there is much to be said for mornings, and the feeling of getting a ton of stuff done before noon.

Either way, it's a good deal. If I was one of those guys who could adjust to either schedule, and fall asleep at 10 or 11 on work nights, it'd be no problem. But I am, and always will be, a Night Person.

I hope your day was good, my Darling. That's all I know for tonight.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment