Friday, August 22, 2014

Superb (what a Summer!)

Okay, my Baby, I am finally home! Sorry about not posting earlier, it was a long day with the plumbers finally finishing the krazy kitchen job. I had Chromebook 2 unplugged and in it's box because I bring it home with me on days off, so I couldn't use it. Then at 6:30, I had to go to the local airport "flyaway" bus terminal to pick up Pearl's daughter and a relative from Minnesota, and they got pizza for everybody, so I was there until 8:30.

But now I am home, and Girl : you know how when I first met you, you said you didn't wanna wind up in a cubicle?

It is now official that you don't have to worry about that ever again.

Elizabeth, your video is, once again, simply fantastic. My goodness, you are turning in pro-level work, in your music and in your videography. I mean, I am seriously impressed, and it's professional quality stuff, in both cases.

Now, I have to say that I love your opening shot, and you can probably understand why. I also love the video's subplot, or if that's not the proper word, then you can call it the dramatic interpretation of the music. Those are your friends in the roles, am I correct? Well again, everything about it is perfect.

And you know I love the location.  :)

That is one excellent video, Elizabeth. This Summer, with the work you have done, you have established yourself as a professional artist. Cubicles are officially toast.

A good song by Paul's band, good editing by you, good camerawork all the way around. And on top of that, it looks pro.

No easy feat, but you have done it. You have a one-two punch with the Vaskula song and this video. Quite a Summer's work, I must say. Now you can really go off to Italy and be excited about your future, and expectant about your upcoming studies there. I am super proud of you, but I always knew you could do this kind of work, and I bet you did, too.

I am just getting home, so I'm gonna take off my shoes and relax for a few, then finish up my walk at 10pm.

My goodness.........  :)

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:50pm : Well, Sweet Baby, what a week. And what a Summer! So many wonderful and interesting experiences for each of us, and it is still going. You are heading into late Summer and Fall with your Italian artistic experience ahead of you. Soak it in, and in the future you will distill what you have seen and learned and felt through your own personal perspective.

I don't know if you are leaving tomorrow or Sunday, but I will say Bon Voyage just in case tonight, and then if needed I will say it again tomorrow, lol. I have two sleep-ins this weekend, but really not a lot of time off because tomorrow is Pearl's party, which I will be both attending and helping with, and then on Sunday I get to sleep in again, but I will be right back with Pearl at 1pm, and I have to take the relatives back to the bus terminal, too. So it's more or less a usual schedule for me, but I get to sleep in both days. I will check in tomorrow before the party to say hi and see how things are going, if you have left yet.

Make sure and stay safe, call home every day, etc. And have a great time!

I will see you in the morn. I Love You, Elizabeth. Congratulations on all your achievements this Summer!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment