Sunday, August 17, 2014

Italy? (Sunday Evening Love) (xoxoxo)

Good Afternoon, Sweet Baby,

Wow, is it time for Italy already? I knew it had to be coming up pretty soon, and now that I think about it, CSUN is gonna be starting their semester a week from tomorrow, so Fall is here as far as school goes. You are gonna have a blast, but also an amazing experience from the immersion in a place of so much art history.

Man, I wish I could go too! But we can go back in the future, and that way, you can show me around.  :):)

So when you go (next weekend?), I will still write on the same schedule, I guess. It is nine hours difference, I think, and so if I am writing at 11pm, that will be 8am for you. Or if I am writing in the afternoon, say at 2pm, that is 11pm for you. So it's not too big a difference. Same thing on FB. And you will be there, I am again guessing, until Fall semester ends? That's usually about the first or second week of December. So you will be back for the Holidays and the New Year.

Well, it will be amazing. You can post lots of pics so I can be there vicariously, lol.

Today is just usual Sunday stuff. Very hot out now, so I am gonna camp out inside with the air conditioner running until it's time to head back to Pearl's.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

7:20pm : Just checking in to say that I'm home. A usual night, more or less, with walk at 8:30. I finished my Stephen King book (really good as always with him) so I may stop by the Redbox to see if they've got anything worth watching. I hope you are enjoying your Sunday evening. :)

I will write more at the usual time. I Love You, Elizabeth.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:40pm : Just writing to say goodnight and sweet dreams. I hope you had a nice day.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment