Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Morning Love :):) (harmony) (late night love)

Happy Sunday Morning, my Angel,

I am at Pearl's, but I just wanted to say I Love You! Best wishes also for good results on your video shoot, if you are working on it today. I will be taking the Kobedoggie up to CSUN in a little bit, and then I am off at 1pm, until next Friday. For now, much love and a giant hug and kiss.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoXO  :):)
                                                                                                                (giant ones)

1:40pm : Hi, my Darling. Just to say I am home. Gonna take it easy for a little while, get situated, maybe watch a movie. You are probably working on your video. I saw all your posts this morning, and of course I loved them. I did think that just maybe - only maybe - that there might be a message included in the Emily Tebbetts post, since you know the way I pick up things. If there is no message besides the obvious one of what is seen in the photos, then please disregard. But if there is an "extra" message in the text, I understand (I think), and all I can say is No Worries.

That's kinda becoming my motto, lol. No worries, not for me, not for you, not for anybody.

Everything is good, all the way around.

One thing I can say is that I am a great believer in family, and family harmony, mutual support and cooperation amongst family members, kindness and understanding in families.

My family went through some difficult times, as I've said. Mostly it was in the 1970s, when I was a teenager. It kind of lingered after that, the disharmony. I could go into great detail but I won't. Typical dysfunctional stuff, certainly unpleasant and even very unpleasant at times, but nothing truly horrific as some families have to deal with.

But a great blessing was that there was something underneath all of that, some kind of foundation of love and strength. I used to pray for harmony in my own family, and it came when I was an adult and my folks were older. By the time they were very old, they didn't see each other a lot (they were separated by then), but they lived close by each other, and I lived close by both of them. I was kind of the go-between, and both Mom and Dad would each ask how the other was doing. All the drinking was a thing of the past by then. So was all the arguing and fighting.

So my prayer was answered. In my parents' later years, we had a lot of great times and I did a ton of stuff with each one. The truth is, we had a blast in those years. And along with my late friend Dave, we were kind of a clique for a while, going to movies, art galleries, parks, road trips out to Edwards.

It was really cool, because that's how everything ended up - with my parents as my best friends.

I don't even think of the strife-ridden years anymore. Those were an aberration.

The real thing was what I experienced when I was a kid, and later in my adult years.

Family harmony, fun and love.

Thanks, God.

No family is perfect, just like no person is perfect, and wouldn't it suck and be really boring if they were? I think so. I also think it's important to love your family members and especially your parents, no matter what.

I know all of this may sound like a tangent, but it just occurred to me to write it, because I was thinking it. :)

So enjoy the rest of your day, and again, best wishes and results on your music video. You will knock it out of the park, as always. I will be hanging around for the time being and will write more this evening, just to check in.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:30pm : Listening to Wilhelm Kempff, a sublime pianist. I didn't do much this evening, just napped and read Giza Death Star. My friend Ono came over earlier for an Orange Grove walk at CSUN with his doggie. We are having this "monsoon" weather (as they call it on TV), which I guess means it's leftover from storms out over the Pacific. We don't get any storm, just the weird, slightly breezy, ultra humid air. It's a once-in-a-while August thing. Anyway, the sky was full of thunderhead clouds as we headed down to the grove, and all of a sudden the sun broke through just a little, and there appeared a double rainbow.

Cue the infamous Youtube guy, I know. :)

But I had never seen a double rainbow before, so it was pretty neat. Of course it was when I didn't have my cam with me.......

You probably have been working on your video this evening. I am thinking that, since Paul has connections, and was in an established band in the 90s, and since he can still play at a big festival, that this video can have a good chance to be seen by a lot of people. So again, this is great because your name is on it as the director, it is your work. So that is very cool, and could provide other opportunities.

Well, that's all to report for tonight. I don't have any plan for my days off, though I do need to take my car in for an oil change. Maybe do that tomorrow or Tuesday. Other than that, we will see, but I know one thing for sure : it's gonna be an awesome week!

I will see you in the morning, my Darling. Sweet Dreams.......

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment