Sunday, August 24, 2014

I Love You In Italy :):) (good morning)

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

I am back at Pearl's and writing a quick note to you just to say hi, and I Love You. I figure if you are in Italy by now, it's gotta be almost 2 in the morning, and you must be feeling the jet lag, and either ready to sleep or wide awake and wondering if it's still today or tomorrow. Or maybe you are still en route.

Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you, and excited for you when you get there! I will write more later, and tonight for me will be tomorrow morning for you. Everything is gonna be great!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:40pm : I am figuring there's a good chance you are there by now, so I will say Good Morning, my Darling! I wish I knew the Italian translation, lol. Today was just a regular Sunday for me, back at work and all. I hope to find a new trail or two this week, starting on Tuesday, but it will be hard to top the awesomeness of the past week's trails, and even going back to the Chumash caves that I found earlier this month. It's been amazing how the Summer has progressed, and I just can't get over it!

I will write more, once you are settled in and have a chance to post. I am guessing school probably starts a week from tomorrow; I doubt you would have flown in just hours before it was to begin. So, you will probably have orientation for a week, then the semester will start. Just a guess.

Post when you can, I'll be here!

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment