Monday, August 4, 2014

Hanging At Home, Monday Afternoon Love :):) (got it, I think)

Hi, my Darling,

I'm just hanging around the apt. Got plenty of sleep, so I feel good. I think I will just take it easy today, and wait until tomorrow to take my car in for the oil change. I just feel like being on foot, since I am in a car so much. So, I'm just doing odds and ends, putting photos in albums, trying to find extra space to put books, just stuff I only would do on a day off, haha. In a little while I will walk down to Northridge Library to return a book and pick up two more, one of which is the new Stephen King, "Mr. Mercedes". I will have to knuckle down and read that one every day, as there is no chance I will be able to renew it. The good thing about SK books is that once you start them you can't put 'em down anyway, so finishing it in the allotted time won't be a problem.

I see your "like" of the Stephane "extinct penguin" post, but I am guessing it's just a regular FB post & not intended to mean anything? If it does, you can clarify if you want, but otherwise I will guess it's just an ordinary FB "like".

I hope you are having a good day and a good start to the week. I'm probably gonna hang around here for another hour or so, then walk down to the Libe. I will check in again in a little while.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

3:45pm : Okay, Sweet Baby, I am still here and I just saw your Portraits Of Boston post. I think it was perhaps a clarification on or enhancement of the penguins post? That's what I am thinking, and I am also thinking that I get your drift. Part of me says that I understand exactly what you are saying, but I'll let the message settle in and my intuition will distill it.

I will write more later on the subject, but I want to make sure that everybody knows that it's okay, no harm done, etc. Love and understanding are the key words here. Good posts, though, and I think I get it. I'll be back later with more, and I will still be here until about 5-ish.

Everything is cool. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment