Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sounds Fantastic! (sweet dreams)

Wow, girl. Your voice sounds absolutely fantastic! You sound like a 100% professional singer, straight up. I thought it was gonna be different, some type of metal or heavy rock, so the style is a surprise, but it's an excellent song. Your friend is a talented guy.

You are gonna get a lot of notice for this, and if you are still in contact with Neige, you should make sure he knows about it if he doesn't already.

I am extremely impressed! :)

Are you guys a duo? I ask because of the photo on the Bandcamp page. I thought he had a black metal or folk metal band, but from the photo it looks like just you two guys.

Big congratulations from me. You are making waves on several fronts, to mix up a metaphor, but as I say, you can - and will - generate some notice from all of this.

Just for the sake of being honest, and the sake of communication, I still can't say I'm thrilled with the whole Johan thing. Not the musical aspect, because it sounds fantastic. But anyway, you say I am "Gluten Free" in that respect, and I will take your word for it.

I might have a couple things I want to add, perhaps tomorrow, again just for the sake of communication, but I just need to process them first, so I can best articulate what I wish to say. Don't worry, it won't be a big diatribe. It mostly just has to do with communication and the future. But this is your night, and it's a good one. In fact, it's awesome.

I will write more later at my usual time.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:35pm : This time I am listening to a Mozart concerto posted by Dr. Farrell, featuring one of my favorite classical pianists, Maria Joao Pires. Earlier today I watched a classic thriller from 1945, called "The Spiral Staircase". Great b&w cinematography in that one, and atmosphere, acting and story, too. I waited around for the kitchen guys to call but they never did. I hope they get the job done soon.

Well, Talented Lady, what a day! I remember telling you way back when to stick with your singing, and I am glad you did, because now you - and everyone else - can hear the results. I have said all along that you have a beautiful voice. I heard it right off the bat.

Others will hear it, and it will have a ripple effect, mark my words.

Tomorrow I actually am expecting the kitchen guys to call, and come over, as they didn't do it today. If they do, I will have to be there until they are done, but I have Chromebook 2. At any rate, I will be around at one place or another.

Sweet Dreams, I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment