Monday, August 25, 2014

Love, Italian Style (fun with time difference)

Hey, Sweet Baby! Good Morning! I get a kick out of being able to say that, lol. You may still be asleep, as it's about a quarter after seven am there, but when you wake up I wanted to say Good Morning. Tonight's song on FB also has morning in the title, and I posted that song mostly for the title only. Lyrics are kind of sad on that one, so they don't count. But the title sure does! :)

I hope you are getting settled in. I imagine it must be similar, at least somewhat, to a dormitory setting in a university, and I suppose that you are, in fact, at a university; once that has an alliance with UW. I trust everyone there is nice, and if you have a roommate or roommates, that they are nice, too.

I saw your FB post, that "Blunderbuss" got played on the radio. That rules! Right away, I am telling you, people are gonna be checking to see who made that video. Man, everything came together - coalesced - right as the Summer ended. Total synchronicity. So now the good vibes will be generating from your work, while you study in Italy, and when you come back all sorts of possibilities will have materialised for you.

Today was a simple day for me, just a movie this afternoon, "L'Atalante", a classic of abstract French Cinema from a director named Jean Vigo. He only made that one movie, and then died shortly after he finished it, in 1934. But it was really outstanding and I'm glad I finally saw it. Other than that, a normal day at Pearl's. I am gonna go finish my walk and will write more when I get back.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:45pm : You are maybe just having breakfast by now. One thing is for sure, you are gonna have some great food while there. Right now, I am listening to the weird but enjoyable piano music of Aaron Copland. Soon, I will be winding down, so tonight I will wish me sweet dreams, and you a great day! And when I wake up, it will be afternoon for you. Most importantly, I bet you are loving Italy. Post when you can.

Have a great day, my Baby, and I will see you tomorrow (for me), later today (for you).

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment