Monday, August 11, 2014

Hope All Is Well (picture) (thinking of you)

Hi, my Girl,

I am just getting home and am wondering how you're doing. I think everybody was blown away by the Robin Williams news, such a sad story. He was around for such a long time, and made everybody laugh, and did so many different roles in so many different types of movies. Truly one of the biggest stars and talents in entertainment history, and for a while in the 80s and 90s it seemed like he was everywhere, all the time. And he was always on, which must have been incredibly difficult to do at times, given his bouts of depression. Very sad news indeed, but I guess he just went as far as he could go in life, and this was it.

I hope all is well with you. I have been concerned, even though I'm sure you have been very busy with your video, because we did have something go down last week that was fairly dramatic, or significant, or whatever you want to call it. The only post I have seen from you since Friday morning has been the Hannah pic. I figured it was just an ordinary "face value" FB like, but since it's all you have posted, I took a second look. If there is a message, the only thing I can guess is "mom", because there's a mom (Mrs. Barry) in the pic. Or maybe it's just an ordinary "like" by you.

I guess I shouldn't speculate any further for the moment, but if you get a chance, please let me know how things are going. I'll take my walk at the usual time, 8:30. Other than that, I'll be here.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

8:25pm : Well, my Darling, I see your post, and I saw that you posted it right away, just after I posted this blog, but I can't figure out an exact meaning. I can see that it's a dark picture, even if scenic and beautiful. Besides the geese, it's dark clouds, a stormy looking sky. So I guess you are trying to tell me something, and I am worried that it's not good. I will go for my walk now and think about it. I am thinking about you as well. Whatever is going on, I'm with you and I Love You. Back in a little while.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox  :):)

P.S. Maybe you just mean the Robin Williams news?

11:30pm : I guess it's just a sad day, I don't know what else to think. Today was also my sister Sophie's birthday. I am glad we will celebrate it at a later date.

Besides the sad news, remember that tomorrow is always a new day. Sounds like a cliche, but if anything is wrong it will pass. I have no way of knowing, of course.

I'm thinking of you, Elizabeth. I Love You and wish you Sweet Dreams. Communicate with me if you can, and if you want to.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment